Camera Setup - Updated

Hi,

This week, I updated the camera setup to implement with the overall system. After using the previous camera setup for a couple of weeks now, I found it to be fragile and often moved a lot. To progress with the project and actually get to use the real robot, I had to create a robust table frame that I plan to use in the final demo.

Final CAD for Camera Setup
Note: The brown table is where the ABB will be mounted on. It has the same dimension as the table that the ABB is currently mounted on.

Physical Camera Setup 
The image above shows the actual camera setup. I still have to print the part that the camera will be mounted on. In addition, the ABB is currently mounted on two pieces of 8mm thick MDF that contains holes for m8 bolts. I plan on using these holes to hold the table in place to make calibration between the table and the robot easier.

Immanuel



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Test - Relationship between Accuracy and Angle